G & Co. IQ Mapping - Benchmarking Brand & Customer Experiences through Data & Strategy
G & Co. IQ MappingTM is a digital deep dive where we benchmark your brand against four key competitors that share your ideal customer profile and vertical. Our data-driven insights help shape a brand’s digital roadmap to inform capital allocation decisions and create shareholder value.
Brand & Consumer IQ Mapping
Discover your brand’s standing with your existing base and ideal customer demographic with qualitative and quantitative research, and how to effectively communicate to them and establish and grow your market share presence.
- Customer & Persona Segmentation: Utilizing industry and market research to benchmark against your data sets and CRMs to create ethnographic user personas profiles to better analyze your existing clientele’s age range, income, gender, occupation, purchasing behaviors, intents, and pain points to create a more effective growth strategy.
- Brand Health: Understand how to benchmark where your brand’s relevancy and positioning stack up against competitive peers among your ideal customer profile by asking qualitative and quantitative questions that uncover brand affinity to your target demographic consumer base and existing & emerging markets for the goods and services you sell, made for national and international markets.
- Ideal Customer Profiling: A deeper understanding of your ideal customer demographic to uncover paths in increasing customer acquisition and retention. Whether you’re looking to grow a lucrative customer base, enter a new consumer demographic, or attempting to garner more brand equity within a demographic, customer profiling allows you to understand how to communicate with your ideal customer base and execute a data-driven roadmap.
- Emerging Markets, Multicultural & DEI Efforts: Identifying opportunities to grow engagement in audiences from Gen Z and beyond for improving multicultural marketing, diversity, and inclusion efforts. Our analysis allows you to understand areas of opportunity in cultural marketing for expansion in market share and new market growth within the Black, Latino, AAPI, Arab and Middle Eastern, and Native communities.
Market & Media IQ Mapping
Understand how to reach consumers and direct time and spend allocation to maximize your contributions in converting more prospects and amplify returns through market positioning aimed at building affinity within your existing and ideal customer base.
- Media Positioning: Auditing and assessment of current marketing and creative asset collateral to ensure your ideal customer profile is receptive to communications for greater points of attraction.
- Go to Market: Uncovering the most effective and efficient routes to roll out a new or existing product or service offering specific to your target ICP based on market demand and sentiment.
- Paid, Earned, and Owned Media: Qualitative and quantitative diagnosis of content and performance in respective social media channels against peers. Analyzation of market trends with regard to paid, earned, and owned media channels to understand the most effective routes for growth in the fast-paced world of online and social channels.
- Sustainability & DEI: Strategizing for consumer demographic affinity through diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability efforts in place to ensure effective and receptive outcomes.
Customer Experience IQ Mapping
Augment your customer experience by identifying points of efficiency throughout the customer journey and building upon points of attraction through curation, product, and pricing strategy, to grow your customer lifetime value.
- User & Customer Journeys: Auditing and benchmarking the customer experience of digital channels including commerce, omnichannel, and cross-platform experiences (Websites, landing pages, web & mobile applications, physical spaces) encompassing page load times, clicks to KPI, and customer journeys to better understand the efficiency of the opt-in or purchasing journey. In doing so, we evaluate efficiencies across the scale from awareness through advocacy by eliminating points of friction and proactively addressing pain points that motivate consumers and exceed expectations for your brand and competitive peers.
- User Flows & Payments: Identifying the latest innovations in facilitating the purchasing experience from the checkout to BNPL solutions, payment methods, and options available in the purchase process.
- Consumer Programs, Offers, & Membership: Determining the strength and positioning of your organization’s points of attraction through applicable channels such as discount offers, loyalty programs or membership subscriptions for improving customer retention and lifetime value.
- Price Points, Merchandising, Assortment: Analysis of trends and merchandising in an ever-changing global marketplace through shaping assortment choices based on consumer preferences, setting the right price and promotional approach to drive profitable, sustained growth.
Supply Chain IQ Mapping
In a fast-changing landscape, we seek to fill gaps from every point of the delivery journey to facilitate deliveries and provide a quick and seamless experience for customers demanding nothing less.
- End-to-End Post-Purchase Experience: Launching a survey with a vetted network of shoppers ordering packages to obtain a scalable, cross-regional and holistic collection of data for shipping speed times, delivery quality, and package presentation. National regions include: East Coast, West Coast, Midwest, Rocky Mountains, and Gulf Coast for respective urban and suburban regions. International regions available upon request.
- Click-to-Door Speed: Assessing speed between time of purchase and door delivery or product pickup, and areas of opportunity for streamlining shipments.
- 3PL and Distribution Center Analysis: Analyzation of 3PL and distribution centers to benchmark logistics, transportation coordination, and delivery efficiency.
- Gift Options / Packaging Evaluation: Appraising consumer sentiment for your brand based on gift options, presentation of package, quality of delivery, and inclination to purchase again.
- Marketing Communications: Identifying latencies between brand and shipping provider messages. Gauging conversion metrics in post-purchase marketing communication through email, SMS text, and phone.
- Customer Service and Touchpoint Evaluation: Analyzing response times and quality of helpfulness across every available channel, including SMS text, phone, email, and chat.